1. WHEEEE! It's my BIRTHDAY today!!!! So excited!
2. It's all Dr. Seuss' Birthday. And in his honor and the fact that it's Read Across America Day (I seriously have the BEST birthday ever) I'm throwing a Seuss party for my kids at the library!
3. So not a fan of facebook's new timeline. I woke up to over 50 birthday messages (EEEH YAY! I love you guys) but then spent about 50 minutes trying to figure out how to see those messages and say thank you.
4. As an early birthday present to myself last night, I bought special editions of my favorite books of ALL time! The Secret Garden and A Little Princess! (You can never own enough editions of your favorite books)
5. And I talk about both of these books in an interview I did today over at Farah Penn's Blog. Soooooo if you'd like to (because it's my birthday...check it out and show the interview some love).
6. This one's for good luck;)