1. I haven't been this excited for a Friday in a LOOOOOONG time!
2. Because normally--with the way my schedule goes--Fridays mean nothing to me! Nothing!
3. Because you know...I tend to work on the weekends and thus weekends don't really feel like weekends to me.
4. Mondays have actually been my best day of the week these last few months.
5. How's that for irony?
6. Anyway the reason that I'm so excited for this Friday is I'm going AWAY!!!!!!!
7. That's right! Away! And not to a conference or a workshop or an expo or signing or any other number of things that are fun and that I love (though tend to be exhausting). I'm going on a retreat!
8. I'll be escaping to the Poconos with the First Novels Club.
9. We have ourselves a house!
10. We have ourselves electrical outlets to charge our laptops.
11. We have ourselves a HOT TUB!
12. Honestly, it's the hot tub I'm most excited for.
13. And writing.
14. But HOT TUB!
15. No really...there's a HOT TUB!
16. So needless to say, today is a GOOD day! And tomorrow is going to be even better. And the next day will be pretty good but not as good as the day before because it will involve returning to the real world, but maybe will still be really good because of the HOT TUB. Ok... I'm pretty sure I exceeded the limit of times one can actually say hot tub in one blog post, also 16 has nothing to do with 5.
17. So I shall end...
18. This post...
20. Now! (because 20 is a multiple of 5)
Have a great weekend everyone!