1. I have set some crazy-insane deadline to turn my revision in to Agent Laura. As of today I have NO freaking idea if I will make this goal or not. *Fingers crossed*
2. There is no rhyme or reason for this, but I've been listening to this one song on repeat the whole time I've been revising. When I am drafting I do it in complete silence. But revising, I usually always have to have something quiet in the background. I don't have a playlist for this project (a frequent go-to for past revisions), so Troika II Dream Palace is my song. And apparently it's not on youtube (WHAT!?!?) but this song is pretty close to it. Though...not as good as my song. Obviously.
3. Revising is tiring! Actually...my jobs are tiring. Revision tiredness is just a side effect. But lately every time I get into bed--either for the night or a nap--the minute I'm comfy and can't move, a really great line will pop into my head. Like...a great line.
4. I still keep forgetting to take a notepad and pen to bed for this reason. My body is not happy when I get up. But my brain is like "ooooh!" And...my brain usually wins.
5. This revision is really scary to me. But so far I've been torturing my beta-readers sending them chapters over and over and over again (because I keep tweaking and saying--read this one, no THIS one, j/k read THIS one!) and I'm getting really great feedback (squee). So I'm starting to feel pretty good about the whole thing.
Ok back to work! Hope you all have a great weekend! (OMG I only listed five things for once)