Wednesday, December 11, 2013

No Kiss Blogfest Sign Up Time

Long time no blog! But...I of course had to stop by and announce the 5th annual NO KISS Blogfest! Because of my hectic and demanding schedule, I won't be hosting the fest that year. That honor (and sacred duty) has gone over to my friend Amalia Dillin (who has a few sweet No Kisses up her own sleeves).

The rules haven't changed! Anyone can join. You can write your own No Kiss scene, or share one from your current WIP.

You can link to a video with a No Kiss Scene. Or post a snippet from a novel you love. Just keep the NO Kisses (almost kisses...the tension filled moments that fill the space between kisses that are almost just as good).

But this year, all the action will be happening at Amalia's blog. So head on over there to sign up!

The fun begins on January 2nd (plenty of time to recover from New Years Eve).

So sign up, and I'll see you guys for the usual juicy start of the New Year!


This is how you do it!

6 comments:

  1. Yay! I might actually get to post this year. I keep missing the blogfest. *goes over to sign up*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have loved to do it, but I'm still away that week. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Schedule your post in advance....you can do it!!!!

      Delete
  3. It is a TOTALLY sacred duty and it is my GREATEST HONOR to see it done!

    I've got my no kiss picked out and my fest day blogpost ready to go already, even! SO on the ball!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!